Friday 21 February 2014

Quickie

It just took me approximately 5 minutes to write that title.
Is it 'Quickie' or 'Quicky'?! if anyone knows the answer then please inform me because Google and good ol' urban dictionary have results for both variations! (spell checker my have answered my question by putting a red squiggle under 'quicky'!)


Anyway, focus Sally, focus!
I thought I should probably write a quick post considering I haven't posted since new year and at the point I said I thought I might post more on this blog! WHOOPS.
My lame excuse for not posting is that I've been just so busy but I can't even remember anything in particular I've actually been busy with that has taken up 24 hours of every day since January 1st. (although recently I've had a lot of uni deadlines, exam and I was really ill so I'll probably have to resit - boo :(!)

I plan on doing a (reasonably) decent post in the new few days/weeks maybe something clothes or make-up related. As you can probably tell I haven't planned this I know I'll probably find something I can mumble on about to make a full post.

 How has everyone been?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment